RE: [K12OSN] damage hard disk

Hello Arnel,

If you have another identical drive you could swap the controller over.
Make sure you take all antistatic precautions.

Most drives have external controllers that can be swapped over without too
many difficulties. I've got an old 500 MB drive that I'm holding on to
until anoither one develops bad blocks. Then I'll swap the boards.

Cheers,
Bert