Re: [K12OSN] can I authenticate ltsp users against win2000AD?

Bert Rolston wrote:

> Hi Kirk,
>

> > Wow! Is mi.us Michigan?
>
> I think you will find it is Military US
>
> Hence the reason for a 90210 parts list.
>
> Cheers,
> Bert

Nah, he had it right. Lansing Michigan - the school district in the
capital city of the state.

90210... Actually we're trying to complete the phase out of '286 and
'386 student workstations this summer but it's tough when we have to
spend so much on consultants to get 2000AD & Citrix to work right
(what's this about windows TCO?). I think we could have equipped an
entire lab with the cost of the most recent set of consultants. Beware
those that believe M$ TCO advertising propaganda and open source fear
mongering...

Well - back to it...;-)

--
Mike Rambo