RE: [K12OSN] damage hard disk

Mine wasn't 'toasted', so much as the data screwed up.  The workstation was
quoted as having 14 separate viruses on it, which knocked out Windows.  Given
that the drive was old/small, we bought a 20 Gig and sent the other one out to
recovery.

I think it was Lazarus Data Recovery that we sent it to, but I am not sure on
that.  http://www.lazarus.com/

I'll check with the person whose drive it was and get back to you.

- James