From: k12osn-admin redhat com [mailto:k12osn-admin redhat com] On Behalf
Of Dave Sapp
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2002 5:59 AM
To: k12osn redhat com
Subject: [K12OSN] Small foot print needed-can't Install

We have received a group of "donated" computers in our school.  They are
166Mhz Microns which we believe we should be able to setup with redhat
or some other linux based program.  For some reason we can not get
redhat to install in either graphic or text mode.  We have a Dell
4100/200 dual processor server we can commit to the project also.  That
installed fine.  We are trying to set that up as an application server
without success yet.  Suggestions?

Thanks
Dave Sapp