RE: [K12OSN] restricting internet access

Hi Steve & all,

I've done a this by limiting acces to Mozilla.

All student have to READ & sign an internet usage contract, then they have
permission to use it. Any mess ups and they loose the privelege, simple.

I'm the owner and the group is internetuser. Only members of internetusers
can run the app.

Change the permissions to 770.

Once you set up a decent proxy you should be able to password that by user.
This allows the web browser be used for your intranet while limiting
internet acces to those who have internet permissions.