From: k12osn-admin redhat com [mailto:k12osn-admin redhat com] On Behalf
Of Bert Rolston
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2002 5:26 PM
To: 'k12osn redhat com'
Subject: RE: [K12OSN] can I authenticate ltsp users against win2000AD?

Hi Mike,

I realised I had gone to L

mi. is Michigan

mil. from memory is Military

What the hey.

I've been having a real war geting my server in. The Linux install was
easy.

Getting Win9x  running the way I want in Win4Lin has been a battle.
Every
M$ or Win9x app does weird things, so it's go find the fix to make the
user
happy.

Well that's all part of the joy of this profession.

A number of years ago I came across a humourous story about God and I Be

Am. Wish I could find that again.

It really does sum up this job!

Cheers,
Bert

On Friday, July 12, 2002 12:19 AM, Mike Rambo
[SMTP:mrambo lsd k12 mi us]