RE: [K12OSN] restricting internet access

Hi Shauna,

I'll be looking at DG and Squid once I have the LTSP server fully
functional.

The joys of  administering an old network and transferring to a new system.

I have put exclusions in our proxy server as they come up. That's why I'm
looking to Squid / DG. Our budget won't handle 2-3K / yr for filtering
either.

Kepp me posted on your progress.

Cheers,
Bert