Re: [K12OSN] Paceware and samba

Thanks for the help Bert. I'm pretty sure it'll work great. I just heard of
some snags with accelerated reader and was double checking if there were any
more problems like that but apparently there aren't. We ordered a new
poweredge and we might have spent more than we did on the server if we had
gone with win2kserver like the paceware guys told us to do!

Caleb Wagnon, MCP
Fordyce School District
Office of Technology
Fordyce, AR 71742