Re: [K12OSN] LTSP Install Problems-HELP!

Ken,

It sounds like a monitor timing issue.  If the monitor is shutting
down, it is probably a result of the frequency being sent out by
the workstation being too high, and the monitor can't handle that.

Can you try a different monitor ?

It is possible to adjust the modelines and the freq, but it would
be nice to first see it working with a different monitor, just so
we know everything else is ok.

You might try popping into the #ltsp IRC channel on irc.openprojects.net

Someone (maybe me) should be able to help you interactively.

Jim McQuillan
jam Ltsp org