[K12OSN] RDP server

Hello all.
I have recived a bunch of WYSE Winterm 2500T terminals
with built in monitors. They use the RDP protocol. I
would like to have linux for use on these terminals so
I found this.. I dont currently have access to my
k12ts so I was wondering if someone could take a look
at this
http://rpmfind.net/linux/RPM/rhcontrib/7.2/i386/rdesktop-server-1.0.0pl19.7.3-4.i386.html
It seems like it would do the trick but i need someone
experienced to take a peak at it for me.. Thanks alot!
~Compbrain