[K12OSN] Access File System

Does anyone know of a way to access a LINUX file system from Windows - and here is the caveat - on a dual boot, single HD system, where Windows 2k is one partition, and K12LTSP is the other?? Kinda' like the reverse of mounting a vfat file sytem with fstab.

The fstext2 (ext2) and explore2fs (ext2 & 3) provides read only for ext2 file systems
http://uranus.it.swin.edu.au/~jn/linux/explore2fs.htm

All I can find on the ltools stuff (the opposite of MTools) is in German, and, even with my heritage (Rheinlander), I don't read it at all. :-)

http://www.linuxworld.com/linuxworld/lw-2001-01/lw-01-legacy-p2.html
talks about how to do it with an ext2 file system, but is there an equivalent for ext3?

What works?

Kirk