Re: [K12OSN] RDP server

Hi William,

I just start to contact its website.

Up to now the information I have collected are :

Rdesktop "delivers" the Windows desktop to Linux,
Solaris, OS X, and many other POSIX compliant operating systems.

rdesktop also works with "embedded" ports of
Linux, so maybe some people using rdesktop in "diskless" systems
as well.

One further thing I need to clarify is if using it in "diskless" system where shall we install its package. On the booting ROM ???

Have a nice day

Stephen Liu