From: k12osn-admin redhat com [mailto:k12osn-admin redhat com]On Behalf
Of Mike Rambo
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2002 8:58 AM
To: k12osn redhat com
Subject: Re: [K12OSN] LTSP Install Problems-HELP!

Ken Johnson wrote:

> I changed it, but I still got the same result.
>
> My lts.conf file was not located at : /tftpboot/lts/ltsroot/etc/lts.conf
>
> but instead was at /opt/ltsp/i386/etc/lts.conf
>
> Am I in the right place?
>
> "Help me Obi Wan..."

Yes, but I would have thought the line should be...

         X_RES_0 = 800x600

(instead of X_RES_1 = 800x600)

You might even try...

        X_COLOR_DEPTH  = 8

to force it to 256 colors in case higher color depth gives a problem
(which doesn't sound like the case here).

Give that a try.

--
Mike Rambo
mrambo lsd k12 mi us