[K12OSN] terminal server in mandrake cooker

Perhaps everyone here but me knows about this, but Mandrake is working on a
terminal server package to be included in a future release.  Currently, it's
part of cooker, their development release.  One intriguing feature is the
drakTermServ gui utility for managing the server.

I haven't actually looked at this yet.  Has anyone else?  If so, what are
your thoughts, compared to k12ltsp or ltsp?

Read about it at http://www.mandrakeforum.com/article.php?sid=2279

Petre