[K12OSN] Linux hacking

I thought everyone might want to see this.  Granted, the report originated from the UK, but it could still affect US Linux servers.  It might be worthwhile to know what patches are needed and are they included in the latest K12LTSP releases.  Don't want to sound like Chicken Little, but there is a trend arising that we should be aware of.

http://netscape.com.com/2100-1105-943879.html?type=pt

Ciao,

Joe Gonzalez
Proligo, LLC