From: k12osn-admin redhat com [mailto:k12osn-admin redhat com]On Behalf Of jgonzalez proligo com
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2002 12:33 PM
To: K12OSN redhat com
Subject: [K12OSN] Linux hacking

I thought everyone might want to see this.  Granted, the report originated from the UK, but it could still affect US Linux servers.  It might be worthwhile to know what patches are needed and are they included in the latest K12LTSP releases.  Don't want to sound like Chicken Little, but there is a trend arising that we should be aware of.

http://netscape.com.com/2100-1105-943879.html?type=pt

Ciao,

Joe Gonzalez
Proligo, LLC