Re: [K12OSN] LTSP Server with Xfree86 questions

Bert Rolston wrote:

I have two dhcp servers on the system as well. It workls, but you have to do some careful planning.

Hi Bert,

Would you post for me, at your leisure, instructions to tell NT to ignore DHCP clients with Vendor-ClassID = "Etherboot"
and "Linux-DHCP".

I kinda need to spoon-feed these people, and I'm outa my depth with NT/W2K (saw it for the first time not long ago, changed something, and then crashed it.) Ooop! runs...

TIA,
Steve