Re: [K12OSN] Killing client session

You might try renaming that user's .gnome directory, which should cause a
new one to be generated from the system defaults. This has fixed my
toolbar problems when I've, say, removed all toolbars from the screen.

$ cd /home/<username>       # where <username> is the user w/ prob.
$ mv .gnome .gnome-old

Log out and log back in. Presto-chango, back to defaults. Or something
like that...

-Dan Young
-Parkrose School District