Re: [K12OSN] LTSP Server with Xfree86 questions

Hello,
Saw your post of K12, in that you mentioned that you have configured two DHCP servers,
I want to implement two LTSP / DHCP servers on same network , and my users will be segmented on these two DHCP/LTSP
servers. I have 200 users , i want first 100 to connect to one server and rest 100 users to connect to next server.
How it can be done , how the syntax works when client send a dhcp request?

Little help is needed from your side.

Regards
Dinesh