RE: [K12OSN] LTSP Server with Xfree86 questions

Hi Steve,

I don't run NT DHCP, I'm using Wingate Proxy by DeerField.

I've got Wingate serving about 50 addresses at the bottom of the range for failover purposes only.

Most of my DHCP is coming off LTSP now. Lets face it DHCPD is a lot more flexible anyway.

I'm using Webmin for about 95% of my server admin.

It has a lot of similarities to Novell's NWadmin for windows. The learning curve was almost zero.

Sorry I can't help you any further with this.

Cheers,
Bert