Re: [K12OSN] LTSP Server with Xfree86 questions

thanks for your reply, i need help on DHCP side only , rest evrything i am working on, gigabit network and even switches
, fallback servers and even the channel bonding , all these issues iam handling.
I need your views and suggestions on DHCP.

thanks once again
Regards
dinesh