[K12OSN] Via Mini-ITX problems

Anyone using these successfully for an extended period of time?
We have 10 and if they would stay working they would be a great fanless solution.

Intermittently our mini-itx's connected to K12LTSP will lockup. (screen freeze, power down and powerup solves, until next time)

Sometimes they have a cursor display issue (when you click the mouse button it actually clicks about a 1/4 inch to the left of the cursor. a shutdown ot the terminal solves problem. but it will return)

Currently running K12LTSP ver. 2.0
the mini-itx's have PXE preloaded so that is how they are booting.
We have other older PC's booting to floppy to same server as mini-itx's are and they run flawless.
These are second generation mini-itx's and slim-itx case and power supply from idot.com.
The 1st gen. supposedly had a issue with both the power supply and the motherboard, both of were fixed.(?)

If these would work they are about $100 less then the Jammin 125 which I may have to go with.