[K12OSN] Upgrading OpenLDAP from 1.2 to 2.0.x - Help!

Has anyone been through this process? I need to add a couple of schema extensions and am having trouble getting my brain around just what I need to do... esp. the OID's. Can anyone point me in a direction that can help me?

Thanks,

-Jeff

Running RedHat 7.3 on 9 Compaq ML530's

Jefferson K. Davis
Technology and Information Systems Manager
Standard School District
1200 North Chester Ave
Bakersfield, CA  93308
USA