[K12OSN] Re: Authenticating mixed clients for Internet Access

On Tue, 16 Jul 2002, Quentin Hartman wrote:

> I have heard of a lot of people using LDAP as an authentication database,
> but I have yet to find any good current documentation on how to get such a
> beast rolling.

I've done it. Tell me which services you need to authenticate to and we'll
go from there. I don't know whether this is really on-topic for the list,
though.

--
Steve Sobol, CTO  JustThe.net LLC, Mentor On The Lake, OH  888.480.4NET
- I do my best work with one of my cockatiels sitting on each shoulder -