[K12OSN] 2.1.1 beta #2

I've done a little more hacking on K12LTSP v2.1.1, so no official release
this week.

The changes were meant to be minor, but I messed some of them up on the
first pass. I'm now a bit nervous that I didn't catch all of the mistakes,
so I'm going to wait until next week to "officially" declare the release
of v2.1.1.

That said, everything tests perfectly for me. If you're feeling lucky and
want to be the first kid on the block to give v2.1.1 a spin, it's available
at this URL:

  ftp://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/pub/distributions/testing/2.1.1/

The directory layout is the same as v2.1.0, the ISO images are in the iso
directory, the individual files/rpms/srpms are in the i386 directory, etc.
I've added a new directory, "K12LTSP", that contains all of the RPMs that
differ from stock Red Hat 7.3.

Please let me know of any problems or bugs you run into...

-Eric