Re: [K12OSN] openmosix on K12LTSP V2.1

James Jensen wrote:

openMosix kernels (or patch, whichever you prefer) based on 2.4.18 have been
released, along with new userland tools.  You can find them at:

Hey James.. Ok this is called openmosix1.. we were looking for openmosix5

Whats the difference ?

Be advised that my own how-to has not been updated for these latest offerings yet, but if you've done the 2.4.16 install previously you can use it as a starting point for the 2.4.18 release. The userland tools have changed a bit in use, naming and location, but the basic concepts are still the same.

Yeah, we were using your HOWTO..

Guess a new write-up would be in order...

8-) at you leisure.. looking forward to it.

regards,
Steve