Re: [K12OSN] 2.1.1 beta #2

On Tue, 16 Jul 2002, Eric Harrison wrote:

>   ftp://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/pub/distributions/testing/2.1.1/
>
> The directory layout is the same as v2.1.0, the ISO images are in the iso
> directory, the individual files/rpms/srpms are in the i386 directory, etc.

> I've added a new directory, "K12LTSP", that contains all of the RPMs that
> differ from stock Red Hat 7.3.

Thanks Eric -- I'll test --

It looks as though you are using the OpenOffice site package,
rather than the RH'ized openoffice which is in the RH public
beta, and has actually been incrementally updated after that
first public beta relaase, per traffic on the Limbo list ...

Dumping that headache will simplify your life <grin>

-- Russ