[K12OSN] UK Schools

Has anyone from the UK ever tried running SIMS (through wine) on LTSP? - or just on wine? we've got an old version of common platform that we can get to the login screen on, but no further without many serious looking errors, has anyone tried it, - it would be good to remove the last bastion of win98 machines from the school.

James

---
15" Flat Panel AOC 3yr Onsite, £270 inc p+p, ex vat
Education Department 6D Systems