Re: [K12OSN] openmosix on K12LTSP V2.1

Richard Camp wrote:

If you don't mind working with the 2.4.16 kernel, download my slobian package at www.campworld.net.

I'm interested in getting more feedback on the package. In theory you should be able to do a fresh intall of k12ltsp, unpack my package, and run the install script. Reboot the system and be up and going.

Hiya Richard.

2.4.16 is the *server* kernel version ??

That's gonna break some stuff here, particularly my NVidia driver set.. 8-/

I might install the kernel source from CD, or from up2date, and apply the patch.

comments ?

It would be nice to have OpenMOSIX ready to rock in a new K12LTSP ISO. What if a bog-standard install of K12LTSP
included OpenMOSIX ? Would it speed-up a K12LTSP server for users ?

/sw