Re: [K12OSN] 2.1.1 beta #2

Eric Harrison wrote:

Yes indeed, with each revision the number of packages I modify decreases.
Things keep getting easier and easier for me ;-)

Before too long RH will go ahead and include LTSP by default, and then you'll have nothing to do to keep you busy :)

(btw, I'm going to be upgrading our app servers to 2.1.x today or tomorrow - thanks for all the hard work!)

--
Chris Hobbs       Silver Valley Unified School District
Head geek:              Technology Services Coordinator