Re: [K12OSN] Re: UK Schools (SIMS question)

We are running the NC SIMS which is DOS based on our servers using samba. I
stopped using the Novell side a while back. We have also had it running with
DOSemu on a linux box, all except printing. Matt Drew at RH was working on
that too, I'm not sure how far he's gotten with it. That project is
currently on hold until after school starts. We are going to try and run
SIMS in a DOSemu box on a k12ltsp network..maybe. We are currently
implementing LDAP and exporting certain data from SIMS into the LDAP
database.

Despite the apparent lack of input on the k12linux site we are taking
detatled notes and as soon as school starts and everything slows back to
normal pace we will share the data.

Michael