[K12OSN] Xfree problem solved thanks to Eric

Eric Harrison came over to my shop today and helped me solve my problem
with my thinknic and the Xfree issue I had.  He basically made the
following changes to the lts.conf file.

He changed :

XSERVER = Xvesa back to XSERVER = auto.  Then he added the X_MODE_0 =
800x600 line and it worked.  I am not sure why the Xvesa setting didn't
work on it, but this will do for now.  It may be do to the Monitor and not
the thinknic, but I am pleased it is now working for me.

Thanks again Eric I appreciate your time.

Chris Rears
Computer / Network Technician
David Douglas School District
SHOP:    (503)256-6505