[K12OSN] Rawrite bootfile to Harddsik instead of to Floppy

We are running LTSP on 4 schools in DK now as a test, and the schools wants
to continue to use it and more will come. Untill now they use the Floppy to
boot becasue we have not learned how to make the bootrom jet. As a solution
for the next weeks i would like to write to raw write the bootfile to the
harddisk so they can go away from the floppy. Is that possible and if yes,
how can that be done. I have Windows98 on the harddisk now and i am aware of
that everything will disapare when i do this. Can any one help with this
question

Thanks a lot

Morten Abrahamsen