Re: [K12OSN] Rawrite bootfile to Harddsik instead of to Floppy

Hi,

> how can that be done. I have Windows98 on the harddisk now and i am aware
of
> that everything will disapare when i do this. Can any one help with this

you can leave Windows intact if you create a boot menu that defaults to
Etherboot.
See http://www.bn-paf.de/k12ltsp/tips.html#etherboot

To avoid further noise and reduce power consumption you may put the HDD in
sleep mode.
Tell us if you have success with one of these:
ftp://ftp.externet.hu/pub/mirror/sac/utildisk/bpc-sh55.zip
ftp://ftp.externet.hu/pub/mirror/sac/utildisk/sleep12.zip
You need run this and the Etherboot file in a ramdisk of course:
ftp://garbo.uwasa.fi/pc/memutil/fu_rd19i.zip