Re: [K12OSN] Rawrite bootfile to Harddsik instead of to Floppy

As a modification of this.  I also have some machines for a school which
are using the floppy disk.  The machines have small hard drives in them
and right now I am using that for swap and /var.  Would it be possible to
write the bootdisk image to the MBR of the drives without destroying the
partitioning and setup of the drives?