[K12OSN] PPP'd off

Well...
I received my new disks for K12LTSP 2.1 (RH 7.3)
And I did the upgrade and I am having a problem connecting
(had to boot [yuk] windoze to connect now)
I had to reconfigure my adsl, and did so with all of the settings
I had previously used:  same username, password, firewall, everything.
My IP is dynamic, server assigned, which is what I told the machine
upon configuration, but everytime I try to connect it says:
"Determining IP for eth0...failed"
and won't connect.
What to do?

tony