[K12OSN] Install - testing the client side

Howdy,

I just installed k12ltsp 2.1.0. No problem with the install.

The eth1 port works, I can get out and everything looks good.

I may be having problems with the clients. I tried to test eth0 by plugging a Windows XP in as a client. I thought it would use dhtp get connected. It is not working. It gets an IP of 169.254.246.56???

What do I have to do to connect an XP box to eth0?

Thanks,

Gary