Re: [K12OSN] icewm lite

Hi,

> I just installed ice-wm lite on k12ltsp 2.1.0. How do I make it an
> option on the login window. I added it but it loads kde3 everytime.

Where did you add it? I suggest you simly use the included and
preconfigured IceWM RPMs (icewm-common + icewm-gnome or icewm-default) +
IceME from your CDs or the net:
ftp://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/pub/K12LTSP/2.1.0/i386/RedHat/RPMS/

Changes from default IceWM packages are afaik:
- simple shell script for GDM that runs IceWM
(/etc/X11/gdm/Sessions/IceWM - you may comment nautilus there)
- most important changes in preferences:
network+cpu applets and seconds from clock disabled to avoid unnecessary
traffic, also opaque move/resize enabled
- changed default theme, changed menus