[K12OSN] Linux and Linux Programming Courseware Material

I am working on implementing a lot of things Linux related and one thing I am working on is a programming lab running Red Hat Linux 7.3 (all on local drives not in an LTSP format).

I have looked at ibiblio.org's material but was wondering if there are any other online books and perhaps courseware that could be purchased or available free to be distributed for class use.  The need is to be able to come up with a book of sorts to go through the linux environment as well as programming in the linux environment.

I want to find out as many books as possible on this topic.

Jason Leydon