[K12OSN] Linux equivalent of M$oft Publisher

Hi,
	If this is off topic send me to the right place!
	My wife is taking an Intel based summer program for teachers.  She is excited
about all the things she learned on M$oft Publisher.  Is there a Linux Open
Source equivelent for that or do I need to give up and buy her a new
expensive network?

Thanks,
Duane Wilson
Volunteer Network administrator