Re: [K12OSN] Linux equivalent of M$oft Publisher

Duane Wilson said:
> Hi,
> 	If this is off topic send me to the right place!
> 	My wife is taking an Intel based summer program for teachers.  She is
> excited
> about all the things she learned on M$oft Publisher.  Is there a Linux
--snip--

The first thing I hit browsing thru freshmeat.net was artstream.

http://freshmeat.net/projects/artstream/?topic_id=100

Their webpage is a Flash abomination, though, which is never a good sign
in my book. There certainly does seem to be a dearth of good open source
page layout stuff. I take it OpenOffice.org isn't cutting it in this role?

-Dan Young
-Parkrose School District