Re: [K12OSN] Linux equivalent of M$oft Publisher

Dan Young said:
> Duane Wilson said:
>> Hi,
>> 	If this is off topic send me to the right place!
>> 	My wife is taking an Intel based summer program for teachers.  She is
>> excited
>> about all the things she learned on M$oft Publisher.  Is there a Linux
> --snip--
--snip
> in my book. There certainly does seem to be a dearth of good open source
> page layout stuff.

I better rephrase that before the TeX/LaTeX/LyX/etc people come to burn my
house down. There is a dearth of *stuff like MS Publisher*, which is what
a lot of non-professional publishers are likely looking for, as in this
case... (i.e. point-and-click page layout for small documents.)

-Dan Young
-Parkrose School District