Re: [K12OSN] Linux equivalent of M$oft Publisher

Duane Wilson said:
--snip--
> about all the things she learned on M$oft Publisher.  Is there a Linux
> Open  Source equivelent for that or do I need to give up and buy her a
> new  expensive network?

I got curious so I'll take one more swing at this:

It looks like KWord (of KOffice) can do some neat things in term of
frame-oriented layout. Here are the screenshots I looked at:

http://www.mslinux.com/reviews/koffice3.html

http://www.koffice.org/

-Dan Young
-Parkrose School District