Re: [K12OSN] Linux equivalent of M$oft Publisher

The best thing I've seen is called Scribus [http://web2.altmuehlnet.de/fschmid/] it is unforunately still in a development stage. Honestly Scribus seems more directed towards emulating Pagemaker/Quark funtionality rather than Publisher so it may in fact be a more complex tool than what she's looking for.

As far as I know OpenOffice isn't really going into this field -- working with type setting and pre-press is probably just too far out of it's sphere.

Best of luck,
luke bowerman
Only two of my personalities are schizophrenic, but one of them is
paranoid and the other one is out to get him.
LUKE BOWERMAN
New Media Arts
luke newmediaarts org