Re: [K12OSN] 3c515 NIC

Ok the reason I didn't see it at Rom-o-matic was that it is only in the
DEV version.  When I pulled that up it was listed in there.  Unfortunately
I tried it in a machine I had setting at home with an ISA slot (they are
getting fewer and fewer) and it didn't detect the card, but I couldn't
find any posts about that on the etherboot mailing list archives.  Now
that I am at work I am going to try it on another of the machines I have
here.  Hopefully it will work, because these are nice cards (and I have 30
of them).

Thanks for the help.

> >This is just a hunch. The 3c515 might use the 3c59x drivers. So you try
> >making a few boot disks from the 3c595 and 905 family of selections at
> >rom-o-matic and see if any of them work.
> >
> >John
>
> Hmmm, the etherboot database has an entry for the 3c515, but they don't
> list the driver/rom as "unknown":
>
> 	http://www.etherboot.org/db/change.php?id=111
>
> -Eric

Brent Norris (Net-Tech.BG-Afni) http://brentnorris.net
H: 270.563.9226        W: 877.448.2364 x3021
Pager: 270.610.0002 (text message www.arch.com/message/)