[K12OSN] icewm defaults

Hi guys,

I think this question was already answered several months ago but I
can't find it in the archives. I've used iceme to set up ice the way I
want it. Now what about all the rest of my users? I remember someone
saying there is an ice configuration file that I can just copy to my
other users. Anyone know how I can do this? What file is it?

--
Caleb Wagnon, MCP
Office of Technology