[K12OSN] auto login

Thanks a million to Tonneson Steve for pointing me in the right
direction with icewm profiles. I can't leave well-enough alone, so now
I'm wanting to make things a little simpler for the students and
teachers. Can I make the terminals automagically login on startup with
the necessary account for that machine? There's no life and death if I
can't, it would just be nicer =).
--
Caleb Wagnon, MCP
Office of Technology