[K12OSN] auto login

I see what you guys are saying with the lab environment. But These
terminals are in a class room environment in sets of three next to a
teachers desk. These are third to fifth graders and the only thing they
can get to is galeon and abiword. They are only in the classrooms when
there's a teacher there anyway. I played with kdm today and while all
the options are there, I can't even get a passwordless login to work. I
was just curious. I thought someone might know a way to make the
machines automagically login, but apparently there is no solution to
that right now. Thanks for the input.

--
Caleb Wagnon, MCP
Office of Technology