Re: [K12OSN] Re: Backup and restore instalation

You can get online help at irc.openprojects.net port 6667 (try XChat
Open Project first server listed)... and #mondo

I have had the pleasure of chatting with hugo and he is a great guy. His
programs are open source and he works his buns off on this program. It
DOES work and I am using it.

Current snapshots are mondo 1.45 and mindi 0.65 He is also working on a
more network backup solution.

You can backup to CD-R(W) or tape. If you are saving $$ from not paying
m$ then you can make a small pay pal donation to help him keep writing
this great program. There are often people in the chatroom who can help
you with any problems you are having.

Just my .02

Shauna