RE: [K12OSN] Linux equivalent of M$oft Publisher

Hi Dan,

> Their webpage is a Flash abomination, though, which is never a good sign
> in my book. There certainly does seem to be a dearth of good open source
> page layout stuff. I take it OpenOffice.org isn't cutting it in this role?

I used OO 1.0 to create a 2 page, multi-column brochure the other day.

It has similar DTP functions to M$ Word. Plenty of power for my needs.

I cut my teeth on PageStream 2.0 for the Atari ST series. The power of Pagemaker 4.? on 2MB of RAM and 2 x 720K FDDs!

Cheers,
Bert